A resurgence of interest in Wild Water paddling is taking place in South Africa.
With South Africa’s abundance of rough water rivers available to compete on, a new generation of young Wild water stars is emerging.
Wild Water is back in 2014
- Sprint Champs 25th January 2014
- Long Distance Champs 8th March 2014
SA Team Selection:
- The South African Team Selections will take place on the March the 22nd on the Orange River with Great prize money up for Grabs !
- A team of 4 Male and 4 Females will be selected to take part in the Senior World Championships in Italy as well as 2 World Cup events in Austria.
- The tour will be from the 3rd -23rd of June 2014
- SA championships will be on the 24th of September in Stellenbosch with also great prizes and some of the world’s best international paddlers taking part too.
Selection and Trials
Committee’s Contact Details
Craig Mustard – firstname.lastname@example.org (079 433 1768)