It has come to our attention that people have been battling to read the SA Paddler Annual magazine so we have created step-by-step instructions for you!
NB: THE MAGAZINE IS FREE! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING THAT ASKS YOU TO PAY!
FOR THOSE USING A COMPUTER:
1. Click on the link here.
2. That will take you to the page below. Click on the ‘Login to Read’ button (it is outlined in black in the image below)
3. On the next page it will give you four options down the right-hand side of the page. You can login with your Facebook account, Twitter account or with your email. Facebook or Twitter accounts are the easiest (the website will NOT post anything to your Facebook page) but if you are not a Social Media fundy then you can use your email. This is how you do it…
– Click on ‘Sign in with email’ but remember it has to be an account that you use because they will send you a confirmation email.
– Enter your details and click the ‘I have read the terms and conditions’ block and click ‘submit’.
– You will receive a confirmation email and in that mail you need to click on ‘Click here to activate your account’.
4. Once you are logged in as yourself you need to click on the ‘NEW ARRIVALS’ in the navigation bar or you can just search SA Paddler in the search box.
5. Click on the ‘Read Now’ button and ENJOY!
IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE APP:
The Magzter app is also available on iPad, iPhones, iPod Touch, Android and Windows 8 running devices. You can get Magzter through the App Store or Android Market.
It is a FREE app. You do not have to pay anything to download Magzter.
Once you have downloaded the app either just search ‘SA Paddler’ or click on ‘New Arrivals’ and you will find the magazine there!