St Francis Paddling Club is hard at work to put these events together in a very short time period, so please bear with us.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT THE EVENT?
– This will be a no frills event
– Safety and efficiency will not be compromised
– Covid protocols will be enforced to reduce the risk of infections
– Great racing in awesome conditions for both canoe and surfski paddlers
– A chance to reconnect with friends and competitors whom you may not have seen for a long time
– No big functions with large groups of people
– A chance to enjoy the restaurants, coffee shops and other hangouts that St Francis has to offer
– An opportunity to explore the legendary surf spots, walking and biking trails that the area is famous for
Saturday 10 Oct 2020: Single surfski
Thanks to PW HARVEY & CO for their sponsorship and support
Online entries will be via https://paddler.canoesa.com/
Entries open: Monday 7 September 2020 at 8h00
Entries close: Wednesday 7 October 2020 at noon
No late entries or manual entries will be accepted
THE RACE COURSE
Surfski: The race will take place within St Francis and based on the weather conditions of the day
Looking forward to seeing you at St Francis Bay.
Cheers and regards
Nigel and Frank