PW HARVEY & CO – 2020 SA CANOE MARATHON CHAMPS
St Francis Paddling Club is hard at work to put these events together in a very short time period, so please bear with us.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT THE EVENT?
– This will be a no frills event
– Safety and efficiency will not be compromised
– Covid protocols will be enforced to reduce the risk of infections
– Great racing in awesome conditions for both canoe and surfski paddlers
– A chance to reconnect with friends and competitors whom you may not have seen for a long time
– No big functions with large groups of people
– A chance to enjoy the restaurants, coffee shops and other hangouts that St Francis has to offer
– An opportunity to explore the legendary surf spots, walking and biking trails that the area is famous for
Sunday 11 Oct 2020: Single Canoe Marathon
Monday 12 Oct 2020: Double Canoe Marathon
Thanks to PW HARVEY & CO for their sponsorship and support
Online entries will be via https://paddler.canoesa.com/
Entries open: Monday 7 September 2020 at 8h00
Entries close: Wednesday 7 October 2020 at noon
No late entries or manual entries will be accepted
THE RACE COURSE
Canoe Marathon: As for 2018 with some minor changes around the portages
Canoe Marathon race map will be available shortly on www.eccu.co.za
Looking forward to seeing you at St Francis Bay.
Cheers and regards
Nigel and Frank