CSA would like to advertise the position of National Development Coordinator.
The responsibilities of this position will include:
– Drawing up a reporting mechanism for all 30 development initiatives, as well as for the union representatives.
– Maintaining a monthly and annual reporting mechanism for development coaches and union representatives, and compiling the national data.
– Regular reporting to the CSA board wrt development.
– Formulating a long term development strategy in conjunction with the individual development initiatives, the individual unions, and CSA policy.
– Visiting the individual development sites where possible.
– Controlling the national development budget in conjunction with the CSA financial officer and the SG.
– Attending to the day to day queries and administration problems of the development initiatives.
Ideally, the applicant would need to have had experience in canoeing administration, preferably and more specifically in the development side of this administration.
Remuneration will be R5 000 per month.”
If you are interested in taking up the position then please could you send your CV to KZNCU Development Coordinator Richard Clacey at this address (firstname.lastname@example.org) before next Monday 1 December 2014.