CSA CALENDAR PLANNING UNDER COVID 2nd WAVE – NOTE THAT THESE NEW PLANS WILL ALL BE SUBJECT TO WHATEVER NEW REGULATIONS MAY COME FROM GOVERNMENT IN THE COMING WEEKS.
After much consultation and discussion the KNCU races for the period Jan to April 2021 have been amended to try and work around the current Covid wave and the associated restrictions.
SO as per the attached calendar:-
- No events are planned in Jan.
- Smaller, less important events have been set in the early part of Feb with a view to things opening up more later in Feb.
- DRAK has sadly decided to cancel the 2021 race completely.
- The MARINE SUMMER SKI SERIES is suspended until the situation becomes clearer.
- DUSI and UMKO and NONSTOP DUSI are moved into March.
- Most of the main Dusi and Umko leadup events have been retained and rescheduled.
- Dash and Crash has moved to a Pre-Fish date in September.
- Nyala Pans to St Elmos has moved to after Tugela in April.
2 Day Klip has been suspended from 2324 Jan until a new suitable date can be found.
PE to EL is moving from Easter Weekend to a still to be confirmed date in December 2021.